Benazir Kafalat Program Registration (Dynamic Registry) Procedure
BISP has introduced a dynamic (Benazir Kafalat Program) registry. In the first phase, unique registration desks have been set up at the tehsil level so that the households missed by the survey can be surveyed and the incomplete data can be updated.
1. Survey Eligibility Status:
Citizens can check their survey eligibility status as follows:
- Register through the online portal
- SMS your ID card to 8171 from mobile.
- After that visit the nearest registration center.
- After entering the Benazir Registration Center, start the registration process.
2. Benazir Kafalat Program Information Counter:
After entering the centre, stand in line in front of the information/counter. Persons with disabilities, pregnant women and senior citizens will be given special priority.
When it is your turn, provide the officer with your card or that of someone else in your household and if you have received a letter from Benazir Kafalat program, provide that letter.
ID Card Screening Process:
- If roster update is required in already surveyed ID cards, they will be issued a survey update token.
- A new survey token will be issued in case of no previous survey.
- If you have received a letter regarding eligibility in the sponsorship program and asked for data update, in that case provide the card of all married women in the household.
- After receiving the token, wait for your turn in line in front of the registration counter.
3. Data entry counter/desk
At the data entry desk, provide your identity card, identity cards of all adults in your household and children’s ‘B’ form to the data entry officer. (Remember all ID cards should be updated in NADRA records, marital status, widow status, or disability registration etc.)
- At the registry counter you will be asked questions regarding family members information, education, health, asset information.
- Answer honestly all the questions asked by the data entry officer.
- Take special care and provide your current and active mobile number.
4. After the survey
Following the survey procedure:
- Survey completion notification will be received by SMS 8171 on your mobile number.
- Eligibility letter will be received from BISP in Benazir Kafalat program.
- If you are eligible, you may receive a letter from the Benazir Sponsorship Program.
- Otherwise, you should meet the Assistant Director and concerned officer at BISP office to check your eligibility and write a request in this regard.