Breaking News: Bisp New Qist 12,000 Rupees Online Apply
In 2008, the Government of Pakistan introduced the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP), a transformative social safety net initiative named in honor of the late Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. The program, currently aiding over 7 million families nationwide, strives to achieve key objectives:
1. Reducing Poverty and Inequality
2. Improving Living Standards
3. Promoting Human Development
BISP achieves these goals through financial assistance provided to eligible families in the form of cash transfers, the amount of which is determined by family size and the poverty level of the area.
BISP’s New Installment of 12,000 Rupees
Assalam Alaikum to our valued viewers. Today, we delve into the details of the recent government announcement regarding the disbursement of a new installment of 12,000 rupees. If you were a beneficiary of the previous round, or if you are eager to register for the first time, the government has made it possible for new individuals to enroll in this program. In this post, we guide you through the complete procedure.
Who Is Eligible?
To be eligible for this program, individuals with the National Socioeconomic Registry (NSCR) slip from the last installment can directly register. However, even if you don’t possess the slip, you can still apply for assistance. The procedure will be outlined for your convenience.
Ehsaas New Registration – Dial 8171 for a Chance at 25,000
If you have received messages from 8171, it is advised to repeat the dynamic survey to ensure eligibility for new assistance programs under the Ehsaas initiative. The Ehsaas program, along with the Benazir Income Support Program, is set to launch new aid programs post-election. If you have a PMT score less than 32, you may qualify for assistance. Individuals without a slip can visit the nearest Ehsaas center, submit their identity card and an electricity bill, and register for the program.
BISP Balance Check Online by CNIC: Stay Informed
To conveniently check your Benazir Income Support Program balance online, follow these steps:
1. Through the 8171 Web Portal:
– Visit the BISP web portal.
– Enter your 13-digit CNIC number.
– Click “Search” to view your BISP beneficiary information, including the current balance.
2. Through the BISP Mobile App:
– Download the BISP mobile app.
– Register or log in using your CNIC and mobile number.
– Navigate to the “My Account” section to check your BISP beneficiary information.
– Call the BISP helpline at 0800-26477 for balance inquiries.
– Some partner banks, such as HBL and Bank Alfalah, may allow BISP balance inquiries through their online banking platforms.
– Ensure a stable internet connection for online methods.
– Have your CNIC and mobile number readily available.
– Beware of phishing scams; only use official BISP platforms for balance inquiries.
we hope this information proves valuable. Should you have any further questions regarding BISP or balance inquiries, feel free to reach out.